Expertise, Experience, and Top-Notch Technology
We partner with our state, regional, and local economic development allies to provide support in a variety of ways, including:
- Assistance with electric pricing and calculation of tariffs.
- Participation in site visits and with marketing events and activities.
- Investments in site certification and other programs.
- Scholarships to local, state, and national training.
- A variety of training opportunities including webinars, face-to-face meetings, and more.
- Complimentary use of LOIS, the LocationOne Information System, an online site and building database that includes community profiles, demographics, and business reports.
- Access to recorded training/educational sessions.
- An interactive web tool for county-level demographic and business reports.